Friday, October 14, 2005

taxes

I've just spent a frustrating evening doing my taxes - only 3 months overdue!! I only have adobe reader, so i couldn't save anything and had to keep restarting all of the time. Still hopefully I will soonbe $318.09 richer (or at least my student loan will be $318.09 smaller). This is assuming of course that they still give methe $$ after all this time.Another day of hefting rocks around in the sun - why join a gym when you can get paid to workout. Turned the ducklings intolittle punk rockers by giving them pink and purple nailpolish mohawks, so that we can tell them apart. Rock on, dudes.Will hoepfully get a chance this weekend to make a few changes around here (a little less like another site i know, for starters)with maybe a few more uptodate pics to boot - stay tuned

No comments: