Tuesday, October 04, 2005

statistical nightmares

I just spent 3 hours doing my mother's stats assignment - not sure why she expects me to remember how to do things that i did in highschool or how to use a computer program that i have never seen before!! Yay for my fantastic ability to sound authoritative while spouting complete and utter bullshit.

It absolutely pissed down this morning with thunder & lightning - storms are great. Of course, I cooked this afternoon in my sexy polarfleece work pants and now it is pissing down again - spring weather is great.

I will get around to making this pretty at some point but blogger was down for maintenance last night when i was trying to do it and now i can't really be arsed. & besides, I don't think that anyone actually knows that this exists yet anyway

No comments: