Saturday, October 29, 2005

a philosophical aside

don't know about anyone else but ever since i started this blog a whole 17 posts ago, i have begun thinking about my life in terms of how i will write about it online.  which gets kinda weird `cos i tend to spend all day wandering around thinking about writing about what i am doing and not really actually thinking about what i am doing.  the most annoying thing is that by the time i sit down in front of the computer to actually write about what i've been doing, i've forgotten what i had thought to write about.

2 comments:

K. Azwan said...

I agree. Same thing happens to me. My mind went blank whenever I want to write something in my blog.

But what I usually do to get ideas is that, I turn on my computer, but I won't sit in front of it. Instead I would walk around, get a drink of water, listen to music or just sit quietly. The idea is NOT to think about what to write, it will just pop up in your mind without you knowing it.

Always worked for me.
d2zone.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yeah i know what ya mean. not really sure why i have one either being that only the clam knows that it (well my new one) exists. `tis nice to see what other people are up to but i feel the need to make my life seem more interesting than perhaps it really is (not that i tell lies or many at least)