Wednesday, December 07, 2005

populating the business plan

i learnt all sorts of interesting business lingo at the recovery group meeting, like how to populate business plans and how to get money through funding grants by usign statements such as if you don't give us money and the ducks go extinct, you'll all look like dicks. managed to impress the RG into giving me about $10,000 towards my research and secured myself a contract to develop and maintain a national whio database for like ever. which is great because it measn that i will get paid to develop a tool that means other people end up doing all of my data entry for my thesis for me!! blenheim was disgustingly hot and reminded me of being back in athens, ga - not so cool. wined, dined and schmoozed. all and all a rather productive few days.

No comments: