Thursday, April 26, 2012

Working by the pool

After couple of weeks of hard-core road tripping, reality decreed that it was time for the lad to go back to work, while I worked from home.


Working by the pool has proved to less than productive.  But I'm on a working holiday, with much more emphasis on the holiday than the working.

I wiled away the hours by cruising the riverside on a friend's bike, swimming in the pool, playing with the Instragram and Phonto apps on my ipod, a spot of blogging, and generally relaxing.  Oh, and there was some work in the somewhere, honest!


And then pretty soon it was the weekend again and we headed back south to Margaret River for a spot of climbing.  Well, the boys did.  I headed south for a spot of relaxing in the sunshine and admiring shirtless boys scaling cliffs.


And snake spotting on the climbing crag.  This python was hanging out in the sunshine on one of the routes and was over 2m long!  It's times like this I'm glad I don't climb.


Then it was back to another week of working hard by the pool.  A tough life!

No comments: