Thursday, September 15, 2011

32 things

Seeing I seem to be on a blogging roll at the moment (I'm "working from home"), it seems timely to put up the new list. The list of 32 things I want to do while I'm 32. If you're checked out any of the old lists, you'll notice that a few things have rolled over (some for the fifth time!). Hopefully, this year......


I will need help completing my list, so let me know if you want to come and play on one (or more) of my adventures. Or if you have any useful skills (like coding in Python) that might be useful or want to offer me a job! The more people that play in the list-crossing-off, the better!


Here goes......

1. Bike the Great Divide
2. Compete in the 12 hour Spring Challenge
3. Put my clipless pedals back on my mountain bike
4. Run 500 km
5. Compete in a triathlon
6. Photograph a snow petrel
7. Publish the remaining whio papers
8. Complete a half marathon
9. Go cycle touring
10. Make Albert Monkey
11. Publish an Antarctic paper
12. Compete in a road bike race
13. Knit/crochet a jersey
14. Compete in a mountain bike race
15. Climb a grade 17
16. Buy a macro lens
17. Ride a century in a day
18. Spend a night at the Sign of the Packhorse
19. Sew an item of clothing
20. Organise a clothes swap party
21. Present a paper at ICCB 2011
22. Empty out my storage shed of crap
23. Buy knee-high boots
24. Make bagels
25. Go back to Antarctica
26. Have a hot pool party
27. Apply for a post-doc position
28. Publish the shrub paper
29. Lecture in a university course
30. Do some volunteer work
31. Learn a new skill
32. Go on an outdoor adventure at least once a month (SONDJFMAMJJA)

No comments: