Thursday, October 14, 2010

14. Knit/crochet a jersey

One of the things I've been meaning to do for a while is knit or crochet myself a jersey. I have actually done this twice before but neither attempts ended up being wearable. So this time (hopefully) I've picked a pattern that is a flattering style and looks relatively easy - the Central Park Hoodie. The plan was that this was to be my Antarctic project to fill in 3 months of evenings in a remote hut with boys. But I started a little early and have had a week at home recovering from surgery (see new addition #27 to the list) and have now finished the back and the left front of the jersey. oops! The photo below doesn't do the colour of the yarn justice - it is a gorgeous milk chocolate brown.
I've also found a potential replacement Antarctic project if I end up finishing this one before I go. So I might be able to cross this off the list twice!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: