Saturday, July 29, 2006

luxmoore grunt

hmmm....sometimes i wonder about my sanity. like right now for example. i just got up at 6:30am to enter in a running race in december! not just any running race but a 28km mountain run with a 800m smack bang in the middle. how is this a good idea?! admittedly i did do it last year and i did kick my sister's arse by 15 mins but she be on the ball this year, so i imagine the tables will turn. not to mention the fact that the last run i went on happened to be the said race lsat year!! of course, not helped by gammy knee which decided to dislocate itself midway through a river crossing out in the middle of nowhere while looking for ducks. but i suspect that this might be the thing needed to pull me out of this rut i have got myself bogged in. guess i should stop my early morning ramblings and go for a run....

No comments: